Some more great jobs today! And be sure and check back first thing tomorrow morning for the winners of the $5 post mini-contest!

YBE magazine seeking editors and writers


Report writer

iPod/iPhone blogger

Letter writing

Web content and press release writers

Creative marketing content writer

Korean food writer

Copy writer (not much description)

psychoPEDIA contributing writers

Self-improvement writers


Educational material writers


Just because I'm a dog lover -- dog product bloggers -- pay is in products to try for your dog.

Edit/proofread web copy



**New!** I have heard of this site, but never really checked it out before. ScriptLance is a bidding site similar to Elance or Guru, but instead of paying membership fees up front, you only pay when you win a job. Most of the jobs are for programmers, but there are some writing jobs there as well. Every few days I'll post the new writing jobs listed there that you can bid on. I'd love to hear feedback on whether this is useful to you or not. Many of these jobs are low-paying, and I'm conflicted about whether it's useful to post them or not. Let me know what you think.

Article writer/copywriter

Urgent paper writing project

Blogger

Short dating articles

Bollywood film reviews

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

5 comments
  1. Fiona June 16, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

    Hi,
    I notice that a few of the jobs listed require you to join the Telecommuting Jobs site. Has anyone had any experience with the site and is it worth paying? Usually I'm wary of paying to see job listings, unless I know it's going to be truly worth it.

  2. Tammy June 16, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

    Hi Fiona,

    Can you tell me which jobs they are? At the time I posted these jobs, they were free to view and respond to. I don't pay to see any job listings either, and I don't want to be posting ones that you have to pay to see or answer.

    Thanks!
    Tammy

  3. Fiona June 16, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

    Hi Tammy,

    It's the Editor for IBM Redbooks and the Healthcare Financial Writer jobs. When I click to apply I'm asked for a password.

    Fiona

  4. Tammy June 16, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

    Fiona,

    Thanks for letting me know. I will remove those. I'm sorry about that. The only time I've found it worth paying for information about jobs is the Writers Market book and website.

    Thanks again!

    Tammy

  5. Fiona June 16, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

    Tammy, you're right about Writer's Market. My husband bought the book earlier this year and I just wish I'd found it sooner. I always thought it seemed like a big investment, but now see just how valuable it is.