The purpose of this blog is to try and help other freelance writers. So, what type of content would be most helpful to you? Job listings, advice, helpful websites, site reviews, or something else?

Whatever you would like to see here, let me know by posting a comment. Help me make this the best writers resource site on the net. Tell me what will help you most.

Thanks and happy writing!

- Advertisement -
Find thousands of freelance writing and editing jobs...fresh jobs daily. Kickstart your writing career for just $2.95. Click here

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

2 comments
  1. Anonymous May 27, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

    I'd like job postings split up into categories. I'm a freelance games journalist and clicking every job listing for something gaming related gets tiring.

  2. Tammy May 28, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

    John, Thanks for the suggestion! I think it's a great idea, but I'm not quite sure how to divide up the categories. I did try today to put more description into the links, so hopefully you can tell what kind of job it is before you click the link. Does that help?