It's a typical writing day. I was chugging right along, and about halfway through this list when the interruptions started. It's taken the rest of the time just to finish this list. :) I know that I'm not alone when it comes to trying to find a solid chunk of time to write. The only solution I've found is to stick with it. Anyway, here's today's job listings:

Bloggers for new women's network

Jewelry description writers

Conservative political content writer

Bloggers on all topics (ad share)

Newsletter writer

Web copywriter

Writers for indie music e-mag

Write about horse racing

Health/personal care SEO writers

Quick editor needed for one-time job

Write about poker

Writers for variety of topics

Writers for ongoing assignments


Newsletter writer


Grant writer
(unpaid, but sounds like it may be interesting)

Writers for New York-based startup


Culinary site seeks writers

Writers for Christian publication

Mahalo.com seeking writers


Writers for South Asian mag


Writers sought to join ghostwriting team

Blog for Terrastories (I've written a few blog posts for this site and have always been paid very promptly.)

Auto writer

Financial writer

Newsletter editor

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

3 comments
  1. smbwallace July 7, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

    Quick question, on the Terrastories one, do you usually submit your idea first on the "Become a Contributor" page and then wait for approval before writing? The job specs don't say that but there is such a page on the site. Thanks.

  2. Tammy July 7, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

    That is how I did it. I actually submitted several broad ideas, such as Native American sites, old "Wild West" sites and Route 66 sites in my area, and then I was given the go-ahead to write several posts on Route 66 sites near where I live. It seems as though they are very open to different ideas and topics as long as they fit the theme of the blog. They are essentially looking for unusual places that have a bit of history to go along with them.

    I hope that helps!

  3. smbwallace July 7, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

    It does, thanks so much. I have some great ideas. I actually "collect" info/photos of this very thing. Thanks so much for posting this job and for the extra info.