I thought I was posting remotely, but apparently the posts haven't been showing up. I'm sorry about that and not sure what I did wrong that they didn't appear. I'll try and recover the posts, but in the meanwhile, here are some jobs for today and some of the best jobs of the last few days:

Examiner.com seeking freelance journalists (pays based on page views)

Business reporters for China Daily (English version; wants writers located near major cities)

NewsFactor.com seeks tech journalists

Photography/Imaging blogger

Translation service blogger

Blog about flight

Linux blogger

iPhone blogger

"Science Stuff" blogger


Employee communication company seeks freelance writers

Writers for datingbook

Alternative health writer

Financial writers

Real estate writing project


Online parenting mag contributors

Health/medical writer

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

3 comments
  1. smbwallace July 3, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

    Yay, you're back! I wondered what had happened!

  2. Anonymous July 3, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

    I'm glad you're back too. I didn't realize how much I appreciated your posts until they weren't there. Thanks!

  3. Tammy July 3, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

    Thanks so much! I really am sorry that there are missing days!