I cleaned out my beading closet today, since I no longer have time (or really the interest) for beading anymore and posted them in one gigantic lot on ebay with a $1 starting bid and no reserve. If you're a writer who loves beads or jewelry, or know someone who does, get a great deal and help me get these out of my house (so I can have room for other junk. :) )

Here's the auction:
Super Huge Lot Gemstone Beads, Sterling Findings & Jewelry

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

3 comments
  1. Stacy July 8, 2008 at 4:20 AM  

    You have such a unique collection of beads; very beautiful. Are you positive you want to get rid of them? I sold my beads dirt cheap a few years ago because they had been sitting for a long time and were just taking up space (and I hate clutter). Now that my daughter is older, she's taken an interest in making jewelry. Go figure! I wish I had saved my beads.

  2. Fiona July 8, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

    I used to have a candle hobby business and just this week sold everything to get rid of clutter and reclaim my garage!

  3. andiether July 8, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

    Wish I could, love, but I'm not in any sort of financial situation to bid.