The good news is: here's a short, but great list of job leads for today! The bad news is: there won't be a daily job list posted tomorrow. The job list, will, however, return on Sunday. (I am working on getting a guest blogger for days that I am unable to post.)

Write book reviews

Writer/marketing for wedding site

Writer for legal websites


Constant content has new requests for articles
($20-$40 per article, requires free membership)

Auto purchase & financing content for government website (lots of red tape, but could be well-paying)

Business writers

Writers for dating site


Photo gift marketing writer

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

2 comments
  1. smbwallace June 23, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

    I was offered the position that I applied for from this list. Thank you and keep up the great work!

  2. Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

    That is great! I'm glad the blog helped!

    Thanks for letting me know too. It is encouraging to get feedback like that.