I'd love to hear from you! If you've found freelance writing work using the daily list of jobs from this blog, drop me a note and let me know. Let's share our successes! Here are today's top jobs:

Write law and justice system articles


Matador Travel Bounty board has a few new writing jobs listed

Athlete/activist bloggers

Write about mountain biking


Music reviews

Baby and parenting blogger

Financial journalist


Creative marketing copy

Bloggers on several topics

Grant writing

Social media writer

Marketing freelance writer

Feature writers

Resume writer


Ghostwriter wanted

Write press release

"Green" articles

Health writer

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

3 comments
  1. Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

    thanks for the leads! keep up the good work

  2. Courtney June 5, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

    I'm finding that your "today's freelance jobs" postings have been some of the most realistic gigs. On many other sites you have to comb through a bunch of already flagged posts or they are jobs that just don't pan out and seem like scams. You seem to weed those out pretty well, saving a bunch of us a some work and it's much appreciated!

  3. Tammy June 5, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

    Thank you both so much! It's always good to hear positive feedback!

    I do try my best to weed out the scams and other riff-raff jobs. It doesn't mean I'm not fooled once in a while, but I do try to post only the real jobs.

    Thanks again!