Dear readers,

I thought I had it all set up for a guest blogger to take over and post the daily job list while I'm on the road, but for some reason it's not working. So the daily job list won't start up again until Saturday evening. I apologize and hate that they aren't getting posted. They will be regular every day again beginning on Saturday.

On a more positive note, I will announce and post the $5 blog post winners on Sunday. So be sure and check back for those and the daily job listings.

This is a great time to visit the Big List of Writing Resources and check out some great sites where you can learn more about freelance writing and even find some jobs.

Happy writing!

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

1 comments
  1. andiether June 12, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

    Glad to know that everything okay and that posting will eventually continue. You make things so convenient, and I appreciate your hard work.