I learned about Xomba when I replied to an online ad for feature writers. They hired me to write several feature articles for their front page each month (my first article should show up in June). I signed up for an account, but didn't take the time to really explore the site since I already had plenty of writing work to keep me busy.

Yesterday I decided to check it out. I'm not sure about the potential for earning on regular articles, but I sure am enjoying their Xomblurb feature. Basically, you post a short paragraph entry about a cool website or article, similar to a blog post. It's fun and quick and easy. It'll take a while to see if it pays anything, but I think it's worth finding out.

You can check it out at Xomba.com.

-Advertisement-
Quickly increase your blog or website's revenue. Easy as Adsense, but better income! LinkWorth

Bookmark this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments